Saturday, December 23, 2017

TWIC: Catching up and Merry Christmas!

I've been giving exams and marking them and organizing grades to fit the bell curve I am expected to maintain and haven't spent much time working on Creativiti Project. and now, I have quite a backlog of links. Here ya go!

200+ Story prompts. These prompts, at a quick glance, didn't do anything for me, but I do like finding a prompt to start from.Ah, I just had another look and I take it back. These two, found quickly, have caught my attention:
---
K. Wieland has a best of post and this one about story structure.From the latter is an interesting info-graphic which I have trimmed and snipped - see the full version at the link:
---
Art and science at Nature Ecology and Evolution. Trimmed image - follow the link ...
---
Depression reduces creativity.

---
Websites for a 13 year old writing enthusiast.
---
What all ( maybe some?) writers fear. For full comic, follow the link:
---
I notice that my links have little to do with Christmas. Well, I still wish you a merry one and all that. Happy Festivus!
-
Wait, one Christmasy Tweet!

No comments: