Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer plans - or their lack

I'm not sure what I'm doing this summer.  I normally work at an ESL camp for a few weeks and that option exists but I haven't seen  any local ones yet.

I love swimming and need to get some serious ocean time in. Beaches are okay but I need some rock to snorkel over and explore.  And I need to teach my son more swimming and some snorkeling as well.

In related news, my fitness goals and plans are just about perfect.  In late May, I reached an average of one run every two days.  That is, 75 (in fact, 78) runs in 150 days. I need to keep pushing to build a cushion for the rainy season and winter's cold.  Just last week, I added ten pushups and 15 situps a day with the plan of adding 5 to each every Sunday.  It's a modest start, but clearly will grow to significance then cripple my shoulders.

As for writing. I like Beth Moore's plans and need to adapt them to my own circumstances.


Follow the link to see the whole image.
---
Ommwriter is promoted in this blog post, as are several other sites, apps and add-ons.  I am using Scrivener for my current project but my two Nanowrimo successes are partially due to Ommwriter's great product.

No comments: