Monday, June 19, 2017

TWIC:random, gurkhas, lackey, the cure, travel writing, pacing,

I guess randomizing your life is a form of creativity. The results were interesting.
-
And randomizing part of your travel plans.
---
For my own reading. The origins of the terrifying Gurkhas.
---
Mercedes Lackey is an incredibly prolific author and is getting tired of Quorans asking if she is a real person!
-
Also, she is a plotter, not a pantser.
-
And she is open to working with the dead.
---
Snider has the cure! -jerk that I am, I removed it -and shrank the image. I now know the cure - you know where to find it.

-
Quora and Writer's block: One. And Mercedes Lackey doesn't think Writer's Block is real.
---
Tips for travel writing.
---
Probably not purely travel related: hot keys for making PPTs.
---
In some stories, you learn that every action has a reason or consequence. Virtually every choice is intended to drive the plot forward or teach us about characters. But for Miyazaki, of Ghibli Studios fame, it was important to have a pause, a rest in the action. I think I have embedded the tweet and quote; if it doesn't show up when I publish the post, I'll it later.

---
Gary Gygax's FBI record.

No comments: