From the website:
What will be covered in this workshop
- The Beginning - Gregory Frost
- Plot Tricks from the Dark Side - James Patrick Kelly
- How To Fix Your Story After It's Written and You Discover That It Doesn't Work - Michael Swanwick
- Why Writing Groups - Mercurio D. Rivera
- What An Editor Wants - Sheila Williams
- Question And Answers - All
Also from Boingboing, a Science Fiction writing workshop for teens, although this one appears to be in physical space.
Learn about writing and publishing. Meet other teens who share your interest in writing speculative fiction. Talk about short stories, novels, and films. Have your submission story critiqued. Brainstorm new story ideas, write a first draft, receive feedback, and rewrite. Attend readings by the authors. Do a public reading. Learn about submitting for publication, and send off your story at our manuscript mailing party...