Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Writer's Group meeting in Busan

I am not sure what the name of the group, "BAM- BAD", means. It is based in Busan...
I am at a coffee shop now so I will add more soon. Added later: Not much more to say.  I expect I will attend.  Not to prepare a story.

The BAM-BAD Writing Group will be meeting on Sunday, March 1st. New writers are welcome to attend. All levels of writing experience from beginners to the experienced are also welcome to attend.
The model is simple. A loose theme is given, and you write 1-5 pages on the loose theme. The format can be anything... fiction, nonfiction, poetry, etc. Pieces will be read aloud and short comments made on the piece. Copies of the piece being read are encouraged (if possible), which makes commenting a bit easier.
The March 1st loose theme is "jungle."
More details at the link.

No comments: