Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My writing has picked up. Also, NaNoWriMo is coming soon!

I've been trying to write a few stories and have put words in my computer's memory pretty consistently this week.  I'm still working to let go, let he words flow and do the editing later.  I am disappointed that my 'spooky' story has become more child-friendly.  I seem unwilling to disturb myself or to share what disturbs me with the world.  Everyone shudders in distaste and horror upon seeing Christmas gifts in mid-October, right?

This evening, I received an email from NaNoWriMo and am now aware they are open for registrations.  This year, I plan to attempt the 50,000 word goal but also to continue a story I am working on now, rather than try to make a new one to start in two weeks.  Seeing as I am under three thousand words now, and many of them will be edited out, it won't make much of a difference.

No comments: