Sunday, October 21, 2018

13 days of Hallowe'en, Day 11. Tim Burton

I am of the right age that Burton's movies probably shaped my views of Hallowe'en, but of course I figure it is the other way around; His movies best fit my Hallowe'en expectations.
 Tim Burton (Wikipedia)*
Burton's own website. Requires updated Flash Player and may be the first good reason I have seen to update!
Image from IMDB.



Image result for tim burton

Image from Mt Rushmore Podcast's episode on Tim Burton, which I only just found for the image for my blog and will shortly listen to.

Naturally, this means that Johnny Depp was one of my favorite actors. I don't know much about his recent troubles but enough that I do not say he remains a favorite.
---
* In preparation for Nanowrimo, I recently donated to Wikipedia. During Nano, I often have five to fifteen different Wikipedia tabs open. The detail there is perfect for me; enough for a general familiarization but not so much I get bogged down.

No comments: